We are proud of our facilities and I’m sure that you will agree that the Pisini Field field house offers a special atmosphere for Pop Warner Football and Cheering events.
Here are some of the amenities that we have to offer;
- We have a Turf field in excellent condition.
- We have lights which allow for night games.
- We have a great concession stand with food and drinks. The menu is available on this website. We accept cash and checks for concessions and apparel items.
- We have port-o-john bathrooms.
- We have spectator bleachers on both sides. Spectators will not be allowed inside the team bench area.
- We have designated team warm-up areas
- We have a PA system to announce players names if provided with that information.
- We have an electronic scoreboard and the game time is normally kept by an official.
Directions to Franklin High School Franklin, 218 Oak Street – A, B, C & D Games
Take Route 95 North to Route 495 North. Take Exit 16 (King Street) Bear right at the end of the exit ramp and take a left onto Union Street at the lights. Follow Union Street passing thru 2 sets of lights (2nd is at St. Mary’s Church)onto Daniel McCahill Road/Oak Street for approx. 1/4 mile. The Franklin High School Athletic Complex in located to the left between the Horace Mann Middle school and the High School. Bleachers and parking is available.
Directions to Beaver Field, Beaver Street, Franklin, – E Games
Take Route 495 North to Exit 16 (King Street) . Bear right at the end of the exit ramp and take a left onto Union Street at the lights. Follow Union Street to the set of lights. Take a left at the lights onto Route 140 travel to the next set of lights and take a left onto Beaver Street. Follow the road for approximately 1/4 mile. The Beaver Street Field/Chilson Beach Athletic Complex is located on the left.